Today, everyone in class experienced an internet issue; the internet was either too slow or it wasn’t working at all. I was experiencing the internet problem as well and on top of that, my laptop wasn’t fully charged. So throughout the entire period, I had to go back and work on my laptop while it was being charged. However, I didn’t let that stop me from doing other tasks. I went around the class, asking each team if they had completed their assigned task. I also helped Joe, who is part of the Front-end team, by going around the class asking each student if they had given in the items Joe required. I kept going back to my laptop, checking and hoping that the internet was working. Ten minutes before the class ended, the internet began working. I quickly got on and finished configuring Vuforia to Unity since that was really important. The good thing was that the students kept themselves occupied but I’m worried about my next task because although I had configured Vuforia, I do feel like I haven’t done the task I was meant to do. Maybe this is just me worrying about something small but just in case, I’ll see what’s done and what needs to be done. Overall, the class today went well!