Today, I didn’t have any new task but I still made sure I did something today because I had to update Ross on the issues the teams we’re having yesterday. I went to the 3D team, since they were the only team having problems, and saw that they didn’t have any issues uploading their 3D models anymore. They even figured out how to add texture to the models by using Maya, which they found tutorials online. The sound team were good and the front-end team were updating the information on the teams. The design team were redesigning the logo since the logo looked bland with the current color scheme. By assisting all the teams, I went back on working to mark the 3D pictures.