Today in class, I continued working on the advertisement for AR on Google Docs. I was still having some trouble on deciding what I want to say in the advertisement because I really wanted it to be amazing and yes, although it’s meant to be prototype, I still wanted to ensure that the advertisement didn’t sound so bland (like most of the advertisements BUT THAT’S NONE OF MY BUSINESS!) Anyway, I realized that I had to work on the advertisement on Microsoft Word. There it was easier for me to design the advertisement and I was right. Not only was I able to design it better but I was able to come up with what I wanted to say. I also had to check in on the 3D team to see if they were having issues when working with a software (the name of which I do not remember as of his moment). They were having issues and I emailed Ross about it, which he asked me to do if they were facing problems, and I sent him my prototype of the advertisement. Now, I wait for his response and hope to see what I can improve on my advertisement. That’s all!