Today, we got new task but for me, they were the same. After updating my task manager dashboard, my colleague and I were seeing if our HoloCube was working without using Layar and surprisingly enough, it did work. The .gifs were popping up when we scanned the box. The only problem was that the same .gif would come up on a different side of the cube when in layer, we would add a different .gif. So to get around that, I made different colored question marks. My other colleague pointed out that they had worked hard on making the cube so instead of removing the original question marks, we’ll add the new one on the corners by printing small version of them. Hopefully, that’ll work and it could help make different .gifs pop out. That’s pretty much it today…soooo bye!